Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - The Prisoner (1)

Double-page supporter
If this manga is going to do the SoreSeka "your princess is in another castle and the only plot we can thing of is having her get kidnapped" shit, this is going to get real old real quick. There is a limit to how naively stupid and kind someone can be, even as a gag, and it's shown in how SoreSeka ruined itself and went from extremely popular to largely ignored and arguably widely disliked.

Fed-Kun's army
bakarina awoke something in the prince with that acting lmao... new kink 😳ohhh we're catching up to what's out of the novel... in english anyway. the novel translation is further ahead in spanish, for anyone who didn't know!!! i'm behind, i should catch up~

thank you for the update!

Looks like at least 1 of the older brothers of GEORDO is not satisfyed with his engagement with CATARINA.

Since it is an internal issue of a noble family, any authority would keep a blind eye over kidnapping. Sometimes even homicide.

From all Catarina's contenders, Geordo is by far the least nice. He is possessive, false, dangerous. The closest to a toxic male.

Hope this arc to be an opportunity to the plot develops his character to be more agreeable.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha she gets kidnapped and first thing she says is she slept well 😂

Dex-chan lover
@JakkRo If her father is Duke, I think that means they are a principality which is just like a really loyal country or a province that doesn't pay taxes or tribute. If I remember that shit right. So it could cause a war if the royal family kills a dukedom's family member

Dex-chan lover
I have spoilers from the WN if you guys want, I'm not sure if it's the same with the LN though

The girl Selina is the fiance of one of Geordo's brothers. The 2nd prince and no, This wasn't planned by him, this was all her doing. She wanted to support her fiance so that he could take the throne because he always works hard and she feels he deserves it because she loves and wants to support him. She will only asking Geordo to abdicate his claim.

Before you ask, She really bears no ill will and is mostly using this underhanded kidnapping. Also The eldest of the princes and Alan are candidates who aren't interested in the throne. Its mostly about the 2nd prince's fiance wanting what she feels is what her fiance deserves and was convinced by Rufus to do so.

Ah that butler guy Rufus is another addition to her harem. A dark mage who's actually killed people unlike Ralph earlier. He'll do nothing bad to Katarina save for a little love bite.

I mean I know it probably wont happen and in the end it will instead be another fluffy "they kidnapped someone and tried to blackmail a prince, in other words nothing important happened and all is forgiven and forgotten" ending, but I really wish Geordo went full on "sadistic black-hearted prince" on their asses and truly shows why that is how Bakarina describes him.

Dex-chan lover
Since the characters exist in a deterministic universe where all events are known ahead of time, even if the causes of those events change, until Katarina puts on that new outfit and strikes the pose in the ad for Fortune Lovers 2 she is immortal. At some point in the future for the sequel (chapter 22 p.28) to exist Katarina must acquire and wear a black dress with long black gloves, get a black aura, Maria must get a new outfit and two new male characters must be introduced, at which point she will become mortal again.

Dex-chan lover
translated names are funny
also. this is such a contrast compared to its alternate timeline. its been a while since the last update, had to refresh the last two chapters.
my bet is that its "interest magician" AND cause why else would a princess agree to helping him with no foreshadowing in the story? I dunno

She forgot the doom flag that may exist everywhere. In all seriousness though, Bakarina being in that particular situation is not to be taken much lightheartedly.

Dex-chan lover
The funny thing is that the butler looks almost exactly how I imagined when reading the LN. Also "I thought this would only happen in a manga" says Bakarina who's the main character in a manga.

"I let my guard down" Lmao, when the hell have you ever had your guard up? You're befriending future killers left and right like it's a fun game and preparing for their betrayal with a snake toy.

Users who are viewing this thread