Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - The prisoner ③

I mean... sure she's kind, but I don't think "let's wait for her kindness to break her out and bring her back to us" is what these people need OR want to hear pal.

Dex-chan lover
Did.. Did that last page mean the next chapter won't be until October? Damn...

Thanks so much for the translation! You getting really good at this! I hope this kidnapping part ends up soon because I don't want to see the kids suffering.

My skin is cleansed seeing everyone referring the prince as Gerard. Thanks for that!

Katarina: What do you want?
Selena: Succession.
Katarina: Whose side are you on?
Selena: That would be telling. We want succession… succession… succession.
Katarina: You won't get it.
Selena: By hook or by crook, we will.

Thanks for the uploads! Love your TS and the translation notes :)

It's interesting that she so readily agreed to telling Katarina she was the mastermind. It makes it feel like she only gave the idea because it was the better option.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the anime take precedence even though it speeds through the story and cuts out a lot more details than any entertainment medium. Except I thought this was based off a LN, so I don't know why there would be an inpact sincee thee original writer would have input on both the anime and manga but should still be able to work on both

O ... October ?????????????
2c3ec66387f989e62f2215c4c5da8ff7.jpg

@liquidxlax The delaying is likely due to covid, you'd still need the mangaka, assistants, editors, etc so the publishing company likely came to the decision for safety reasons. Also we don't know if any of the workers got sick or not.

For the godssake, Bakarina will be locked in her paradise for more 3 months yet!?

Users who are viewing this thread