Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - The Prisoner (5)

Dex-chan lover
Bakarina reminds me of that New Vegas DLC where your brain gets sucked out. She’d definitely feel at home

Dex-chan lover
yeah yeah bakarina, you tell them, they can't kidnap you and don't feed you, show them who is the master

Dex-chan lover
she's such a dumbass that every one of her enemies have to play the straight man anyways

Dex-chan lover
Never really been a big fan of the “inner dialogue with copies of myself” thing. Instead of showing the character themselves deep in thought, it just creates weird banter and dialogue that doesn’t add anything to the character themselves.

@Geohie @Hollow7F

Lack of education is not the same as stupidity

But stupidity DESPITE education is where the problem is... and can you reaaally say Katarina isn't educated?

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25 that's because it's carried out poorly. Sometimes the inner dialogue tactic is carried out well, but that requires showing the inner dialogue so often the reader gets familiar with the individual personalities. This series shows it too rarely for it to be done well, and gives the inner dialogue too little time to develop as well.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Now only if someone could kidnap me, I promise I won't do a thing but ring bell for food and sleeping all day...

Aggregator gang
Booga: I say we eat crumpets and tea. Deetee: Tasty! Crumpets and tea. All in favor of crumpets and tea, say "aye". Rippers: Aye!

You know, luring Katarina is really easy. Just leave a trail of sweet and she'll go willingly wherever you want her.

katerina: the most worst prisoner in the world xD
not dejected, fear, orwhatever
JUST HUNGRY LOL 🤣🤣😂

@firemorfox tbf I think one of the jokes is that they aren't different personalities they just have different outfits/accessories to differentiate themselves, i don't think they're supposed to have individual personalities. Which is a good one off gag but does make the inner dialogue sections incredibly boring if they take up too much of the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread