Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - To the Ministry of Magic (3)

Fed-Kun's army
Magical monkey creature. I could not find out what it was but the closest monkey was Babi Egypt but as for the other creatures that was a surprise. Skvader the winged rabbit, Unicorn, and the Hippocampus the merhorse. All are cute and I do not mind being in a room with them. The monkey particular reminds me of my new dog or puppy Crystal. Always getting into some sort of trouble.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what's the #1 department people don't want to work in, but I guess we will find out shortly as I bet that will be the one Bakarina ends up in...
Something involving dark arts maybe? Pochi would come in handy.

Dex-chan lover
Take his glasses for two weeks and make him wear mittens during that time. He'll learn.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what's the #1 department people don't want to work in, but I guess we will find out shortly as I bet that will be the one Bakarina ends up in...
Defense against the dark arts; I've head they haven't been able to keep a teacher for more than a year, since....

Dex-chan lover
Man, Iunno if I can deal with Bakarina's thought processes through New Game Plus...
I mean... I'm married to a girl who is basically Bakarina, and it's truly wonderful, but...

Users who are viewing this thread