Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A Heartfelt Apol…

Its been a while since i read this but in the original manga isnt she disastrous at baking? Like did she just accidentally give food poison to the other girl LOL

Dex-chan lover
@formisc I think the sweets this time around were mostly made by Mary, so maybe they won't poison anyone. 😄

ugh i kinda feel like this is just a carbon copy of the original with a few minor changes, i was hoping it would be a bit more unique instead of the typical, 'oh everyone falls in love with me now that im a nice person'

Group Leader
the innocent keith as a playboy... i'm excited for the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
ugh i kinda feel like this is just a carbon copy of the original with a few minor changes, i was hoping it would be a bit more unique instead of the typical, 'oh everyone falls in love with me now that im a nice person'
I agree. The past few chapters have been quite disappointing, but there's one major difference: Keith is a playboy here. I'm curious to see how he behaves.

Keith, we've been waiting for you~ I feel like the story is about to get interesting.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@AnimeLova I was expecting more new chars as friends compared to the OG story since this one has a new girl she wasn't friends with but rip still haven't seen anyone else new but her

Double-page supporter
Remember that the main changes will arise in the personalities of the other characters that Katarina knew before going to the academy.

Maria is much the same because she's a cinnamon bun protagonist and wasn't influenced by Katarina before she came to the academy, but everyone else should be drastically different because Katarina-alter didn't exist.

Dex-chan lover
I see that they have the petrochemical industry already going on in that world as well, based on that transparent wrapping material.

@AnimeLova Bakarina is still the same person, so only so much could change in many ways. She would try to do the same things she did previously, only within the more limited scope available. The fact she's an idiot further reduces the chances of any bid changes.

Thanks for the update.
Ah Playboy Keith, wonder how she'll win him over? I get everyone is disappointed with barely any changes but like @Kaarme said, Bakarina is... Bakarina downright to her core. She's still the same person so of course she'll still do most of the time, the same choices and actions (being the dimension breaking Baka we all know and love doesn't help since her scope of knowledge... is still limited. The only brief differences we'll get to see is ofc the cover guys Gerald and Keith (well, basically our supporting casts not influenced in their childhood).

Dex-chan lover
and we still dont know how her reincarnated friend doing in this ver
so there's still something worth to see

Yep, I wish this one would be more different from original, but sadly not.

Users who are viewing this thread