Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A Heartfelt Apol…

Group Leader
FINALLY!! THE ADVENT OF KEITH!! This is honestly the character I've been looking forward to the most in this version. Keith is such a siscon in the original, I can't wait to see how their relationship develops this time around. QvQ

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear. That's right. Keith was originally a playboy. ....Kek.

Aaaaahhh. This is nice and wholesome. Even though this was the big one that kicked it off, there aren't enough good heroines.

Dex-chan lover
even tho i know maria and kat will become good friends.... my heart is still bursting with joy and fluff over such a cute chapter 🥺🥺😭😭😭

very excited for keith!!! he's a playboy so i can only imagine what stupid crazy fun will be in store for his introduction 😅

Awww the start of a blossoming friendship... I feel the fluff.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this alternate universe is confusing O3o
Not that im not enjoying it... But its just... Weird LOL
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
YAY FRIENDS!!! but omg keith is next?? I'M EXCITED TBH I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH KEITH he's a playboy now asdkljsdjk yikes

thank you so much for the update!!!

I want Keith-sama NOW, damn I want to see playboy x Katarina (don't take me wrong I love both).

honestly i hope keith plays a bigger role in this story, not only cause he’s best boy, but he’s the one who’s been the most affected by og katrina,

mostly cause he’s best boy.

Dex-chan lover
I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU AT NOON UNDER THE TREE IN THE COURTYARD
IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP I'LL KILL YOU GO HOME

Power Uploader
I want an otome game reincarnation manga where ALL the cast are reincarnators and each of them have a different goal to thwart the gameplot.

That would be a huge clusterfuck.

Users who are viewing this thread