Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Family Picn…

I’m glad this scene made it into this manga! (Though a few years too late to save Keith’s childhood) This misunderstanding was cleared up early in the original LN but the first manga and the anime cut it out and just mention the misunderstanding in passing.

Dex-chan lover
this is good but where the fuck did that river come from and is that a river in the first place and how the hell did she manage to trip three times in quick succession

Dex-chan lover
> As expected of Bakarina's Mother, they both hopeless and makes mishap in a dramatic-comedy way

> Who have thought that such a happy family picnic will exposed so much drama that keeps in their heart for almost 15 years? Its Only the Bakarina family!

Fed-Kun's army
Ah.. yes.. a healthy brother-sister relationship...
At least for now??? :')

ok but i like this version better???? it makes their personalities feel more realistic than the original

Dex-chan lover
Happy family??? Fixed marriage and siblinghood? That's all I ever wanted

Man, Bakarina is just so endearing and such a good person. I'm a proud member of her outer harem. One thing I really like about this edition is that they are developing an actual sibling relationship with no weird incestous undertones. She's just trying to be there for her brother and he's actually starting to look out for her too.

Mhmm this is some good shit right here. They even adapted the scene in from the LN where her parents finally clear up the misunderstandings (the OG manga just mentioned it in passing).

Oh and Keith is now a tsundere in this adaption? I ain’t mad at all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread