Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - If we could bec…

Dex-chan lover
Ggh... f... fri...

FRIENDSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

ngl I'm starting to prefer the flow of this to the original HAHAHHAHA I MEAN, in the og everyone is deadass obsessed with Bakarina and it was funny and cute at first, but it dragged along too much. Also Sienna being a part of their friend group! I just want wholesome friendships instead of endless rivalries with one another

It's nice that every relationship here is more organic instead of everyone worshipping her. They're getting to know her as Katarina the awkward, funny girl who likes her friends instead of some goddess, and if any harem happens it won't feel as forced.

i really like this version better. it's very much wholesome and there's no weird yuri vibes (like i don't mind but sometimes it's like they are so obsessed with katarina)~ just good stuff yknow?!?!?! GIRL FRIENDSHIPS ARE WONDERFUL

Group Leader
interesting, the main serie is about katerina male harem making, and this one is about female harem making, let's not kid ourself, this is a harem serie with lots of comedy and no sexy fan service.

Double-page supporter
BAKARINA LET ME IN THAT HAREM
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
You' re the best Sienna, the best! I feel the yuri vibes about Sienna with Katarina.
Anyway, I don't understand why most of you find it difficult to accept the yuri route, either here, or in the main work, the variety of choices that Katarina has, gives it dynamism. Some even call it a forced yuri when it isn't. After all, if the author brought in women who may be attracted to the protagonist and has taken them so far (see María in the main work), it is for something.

The best part of this au apart from the main story is this have sienna while the main story doesnt

Damn, this version is just a complete female harem instead half male and half female. Yuri for the win!

María and Katarina development, Keith brother development (he called her big sister) and Sienna and Maria development 🎉great chapter, this AU is everything 🙌

I love Sienna's development yesssss get all those girllslslslsllsl

Users who are viewing this thread