Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - How to live in …

Double-page supporter
Bleh. Geordo is somehow less likeable than even (somewhat) scumbag Keith.

Also Katarina seems less airheaded and more mature in this series. Me like.

Dex-chan lover
I like the prince better here. The original was nice, but everyone was SO MUCH in love with bakarina from the very beginning, the manga lacked any tension.

I like it better here, with how characters slowly change with each chapter.

Of course bakarina is still as dense as usual, and I love it XD

Honestly, the addition of new characters and Katarina ACTUALLY thinking harder here has made this more interesting for me. Sure, there are still some flaws but she's actually considering a few more things.

I love this version so much more, there's actual character and maturity since all their problems weren't resolved before the start and BAKArina is starting to feel less protected by plot armour unlike the original

I love how she's actually properly preparing for exile in this. Like, she's properly training at the sword, doing research, and making efforts to have clean ties with most things. She's still clueless about a lot of things, but the fact that we see/hear about her efforts is satisfying to me

oooo, good chap! nice to see that she’s really taking into consideration her fast approaching doom flag since she’s running on orrowed time. i take it next chap is going to be her visiting Marias place, since she lives on the countryside

@Hollow7F Is not that he developed feelings, is just that he believes he did something to upset Katarina and the Duke Claes which would be very bad or at least bad enough to get his engagement called off as he could lose his right to the crown. He just wants to be sure in that regard as he's not the only prince of the kingdom.

This prince geordo is much more tolerable than the original story, looking forward to his development

Ah yeah i like this version way more
Cause development
I used to love the original
But it lacked something..

Katarina was just too damn happy and going into danger then smiling and has that "everyone isn't always bad" thing

Idk i wanted her to feel homesick
And miss her old life
Anguish,insecurity and some sort of complexity to her.
Not even like hard shit
I just mean give her more than just being a dumb vegetable snake prankster lady
Who is a glutton and is as dense as planet earth (or even more than earth itself)

As much as being hilariously dense is fun
I just would appreciate it if she had some brain cells in there

Like in this version
She's thinking hard and preparing for any outcomes of bad ends

Relationships aren't instantly
Katarina-ur my dumb vegetable goddess-ahoy-harem

Idk if i want her to be with gerald
Personally i think she should get with nicole
(There's not alot of nicole x katarina fanfic ;-;)

Dex-chan lover
@maboroshi-no Very true, but she somehow thinks her changes and preparations matter (and will save her life), yet she completely overlooks that her changes and preparations have already derailed the storyline. Sure, she was a meanie - but then she apologized and started protecting the heroine. And it wasn't any 'normal' hazing/bullying that lead to the villainess denunciation and death, it was the last term escalation (pushing down stairs and the like) along with a personality of a psychotic lunatic that led to her exile/death.

So sure, bakarina and all, and I guess I wouldn't be much happier to see her at least doubt his feelings or the ongoing plotline a little.
But I would be a little bit happier to see the dichotomy be at least lampshaded. The "I'm changing things so I can live" vs. "Nothing can change, everyone else will be a poorly scripted one-dimensional figure." one. XD

I like this one better than the original route. But they’re both still good to me ❤️

Group Leader
@Simpleton

Yeah, it's true I could be great if she acknowkedged her changing things *could* change her ending. However, I wouldn't hold it against this Katarina not wanting to let her guard down since she does not have as much time as the Katarina from the main series.

She knows she is in the world of an otome game and there is no guarantee she could overthrow the story. I think it is natural for her to prioritize her survival even if she has to overdo it, rather than trusting the loving words of her "two-faced sadistic" fiancé who *might* kill her and for some reason is doing things so that she won't get away from him.

Of course we all know that Geordo probably did that because he is falling for her, but I think Katarina would not take the risk to trust him until the day of her supposed doom.

Now i want another spin-off where Katarina actually got exiled.
My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! I tried my best yet I could not stop the flags so I still got exiled. Now I have to lived in another country w/ my farming skills and weak earth magic?!

@maboroshi-no IKR? In both the orig and spin-off, Bakarina keeps preparing on how to live in exile a lot that I want to actually see Bakarina plow her way unto her new life as an exiled duke's daughter :D

Users who are viewing this thread