Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen

Bakarina, but without capturing all the characters before the story had even started

Dex-chan lover
Eh, so this is the hard difficulty level version, while the other manga was easy or at most normal? Will we get a nightmare version as well?

Contributor
I hope this isnt what they will be adapting for the anime, just to save how many episodes it will need

I really am curious what Bakarina will do now that she can't win the game before the game's even started.

I feel pity for her. How many times she had to be reincarnated before she could rest in peace 😂😂

OH MAN I WONDER IF SHES GONNA WIN ALL THEIR HEARTS THIS TIME FHFHHFHF GOSH IM EXCITED

Dex-chan lover
im confused, from what i know the next of the OG story of the LN should be the sequel of katarina using dark magic, is this also included in the LN or really one of the spin off's ?

@ispcizero3rd

It's an alternate story/spin-off.

@Chrisis

The trailers for the anime (and its title) show that they're adapting the original story rather than this one.

Yay bakarina is back with a higher difficulty
I will miss the old bakarina and her friends tho

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Oooooooooh... I thought that it is a spin-off.
but, looks like I was wrong.

Bookmarked

Users who are viewing this thread