Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen

:0 this artist did a good job drawing this since its art looks pretty close to the original manga

I dont mind I really love Bakariana and want more of it. I wonder if shes gonna change now that she has less time :p

spin-off and "what if" of bakarina, this make me curious on how she'll fix all... but I wonder if there will be a work where the MC say "I had a vision of my future and anything I saw is always my end so I'll change myself" as excuse for justify the change

So he hasn't meet the heroine yet at that point. No wonder it's still possible for her to avoid the death flag

Dex-chan lover
@NoSana in the original the MC gets reborn as the villainess when the villainess is like 6 years old or something. In this one, she gets reborn as the villainess when the villainess is just about to hit her BAD END.

Aggregator gang
Bakarina NG+ Erase memories? Y/N
Y
Bakarina: Hard Mode engaged.

I love both versions 😍 this spin in the story is pretty refreshing. And wooo the more (variations) the merrier (for me, in my opinion hahaha). Thanks so much for translating!

hehe, can watch our stupid villainess in a different point
imma goin to enjoy this so much

Fed-Kun's army
The other is more comedic.
But this one has extra fluff (for Gerald fan). So I'm good. (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ 

P.S. actually, I'm a Nicole Stan. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread