Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen

Aggregator gang
@Flavor25 oh I see. ty for the explanation!
I read the original one and scared this one has spoilers so i decided not to read it.

Group Leader
The fun thing about this is that the capture targets all have the messed up personalities from the game that they didn’t develop in the original thanks to Katrina's interference.

Dex-chan lover
I have a huge question. Does this mean we must wait until this completed and then the main one will resume the updates ?

Dex-chan lover
@SocialButterfly but from what i see, this one started 1 month after the original published the latest one, and it seems the og didnt have a raw updates about 3 months i think. thats why im thinking that they will resume it after this finished...

Group Leader
@ispcizero3rd
There has already been a new raw chapter released of the original Bakarina in Comic Zerosum, I don't know why you'd think that they'd just put the original series on hiatus for potentially several years to finish a spinoff (done by a different artist), that's really silly.

https://twitter.com/comic_zerosum/status/1199953204621930496

Dex-chan lover
@Amarrez wait, really? ive checked it through raw link that the available in the page but it never came out tho. but knowing its still updating quite making me happy a bit.

edited: after i translated the twitter post, it seems the new ch will be released at january.

Group Leader
@ispcizero3rd
The raw link is the web raws, this is from the magazine. I actually have the raws for the new chapter of OG Bakarina on my drive since I downloaded the latest edition of Comic Zerosum, lol

Its ok.
All main characters lost their edge a long time ago in the original, and they are just Bakarina lapdogs by now.

This gets the action back, and she might finally put that paper snake to use.

oh my god...
this is actually everything! aah hopefully this gets interesting soon!

I love the first version, and now we have this - it's amazing too! Now I can read two stories with my favourite bakarina. And I also wonder if she still have her favourite hoe :)

I looove having 2 versions to read! More possibilities and storylines, plus it’s pretty refreshing to see Bakarina interact and influence the characters outside of the main harem/target members hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
what is the difference between this one and the main one

Contributor
@migh Bakarina starts in the school arc and thus at the start of the game essentially. So she lacks any preperations for bad ends, and she doesn't have the hearts of all the capture targets and rivals prior to the start. Seems to be a greater focus on Keith, Gerald and Maria alongside Bakarina's original lackies.

Users who are viewing this thread