Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen

Fed-Kun's army
@migh The main difference between this one and the main is in the original version(main one) she remembers her past life when shes a child. This one, when shes in high-school.

Double-page supporter
this is really taking the concept of telling the exact same otome villainess isekai story over and over again to a whole new level

Coming to this right after the original is pretty jarring. Even if it’s just for a short time seeing Katarina as a bully wasn’t fun.

Only thing is I sense this could potentially have a better chance of having a Maria end since the story opens with her instead of a male love interest

Group Leader
Lol, the fact that she’s capturing them all in almost the same way as the original shows that she just has that sort of a personality, huh? 😄

Contributor
Feels like the epilogue of this series is Bakarina waking up back in the original series and just telling everyone about it and nobody believing her.

MD@Home
this series is interesting in showing that had the original girl not died and reincarnated as Katarina, she herself might have created her own harem just through her sheer personality.

I'd like to see a spin off of that as well.

Group Leader
It seems to me like this time the harem won’t actually fall in love with her. Just friendships. (Except maybe her dear fiancé?)

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how many chapters this'll have. It's fun and all but I hope it doesn't have 20+ chapters like the original because that'd take years to be completed seeing as a chapter is released every month or so

Users who are viewing this thread