Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen

Am I the only who's dreading (but also, a tiny bit excited) for Keith's appearance? I dearly loved cutie Keith in the original Hamefura
I hope they do playboy Keith well

Aggregator gang
@Keven The other one, the story is technically over in the other one at chapter 22. The rest is just going to be obnoxious, padding and drama that was created solely to artificially extend the story because it got popular.

Fed-Kun's army
WHY ISN'T THERE MORE CHAPTERS!?

I WANT MORE BAKARINA AU!!!

😣

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain to me. Why there is suddenly another manga of this made?? Is this a remake or what?? I followed the first other one I'm just surprise why it became 2

Group Leader
Meh. It's a nice idea for a spin-off, but in the end it's just way too similar to the original. Enjoyed the few changes, but it feels like the author lacked the courage to take the story in a different direction. Feels more like a remake of the original with slight changes than a spin-off.

Imagine loving your own idea so much you get 2 mangas of it.

That's big LN energy that I totally would commission someone for if I had the cash lol.

Bakarina learning about swords seems really interesting. Looking forward to how this will play out. Thank you for translating this!

@Kamikoto I feel you, hoped this would be a more hardcore setting, but nope, everyone is friends in a couple of chapters. Well, something new is starting in the last chapter, hope it will be entertaining enough.

bruh, I love this and all, same with the previous manga but I kinda wish everyone hated Katarina at this point which makes the whole situation harder for the cheerful idiot Bakarina...

This is good but kinda weird right? Like what if Masashi Kishimoto rewrote Naruto but started it when he was a teenager and only changed some stuff.

Why is it that he keeps staring at the light magic girl? (oops forgot her name ^^;)

I like this series, I caught up to the main series and then binged this one. So interested in what's going to happen next 😊

Ahhh it feels so weird to see an alternate reality. This f-boy Keith and protective Keith are so different!

Please give us another spin-off in an alternate timeline where Katarina gets her past life's memories AFTER she is already banished~
Can't wait to see Katarina live a new life in the frontier with farming.

Users who are viewing this thread