Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen

@Kampfarsch
1. OF COURSE THERE ARE THE SAME CHARACTERS. IT IS A SPIN OFF.
2. Clearly, because that is where the otome game takes place.
3. Honestly I don't know what you mean like that, but really. remember its simply a spin off.
4. THAT'S KINDA WHAT PEOPLE SIGNED UP FOR.
5. No one said it was a different route. It's a spin off story, and if you hate it that much no one is forcing you to read it. I know I'm enjoying reading it, and I'm sure that other people are also enjoying it. Feel free to express your opinions, but you should definitely be more respectful to everyone who does like it.

@Kampfarsch literally that's the plot of the same title since it's spin-off. It's there written, on the description. What were expecting from this?? xD

Much as I'd like to see Katarina convince Keith she's not who she used to be (heh), I'd be fine with it if he never fully trusts her. Most people just wouldn't be able to come back from a near lifetime of emotional abuse and ever really reconcile with said abuser.

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch

what?
In the original you have literally everyone wanting to be the Kat's wife. And Senia barely exists other than being tossed away villain character.

in this side story, even though she is reversing the opinions everyone had of her previously they all still love their significant others and don't have an obsessive love for Kat instead.
The other one is unrealistic with how obsessed everyone loves Kat. Here its more like she is befriending people instead brain-washing them.

It's interesting to see. Like take the current situation with her parents and Keith. Her mother is still thinking that Keith is the son born from infidelity & apparently her father never made it clear to his wife and daughter about the truth. So Keith had to grow up in a hostile environment with little support from anyone on top of losing his family at a young age. Kat's dad probably thinks badly of his wife too which is different from the original story. Kat's wife also isn't a harpie going nuts over every little thing Kat has done.

I find this to be more interesting. The villain side has had years to create a sour reputation for her good side to overcome.

The original was pretty much her versus her own fear of the flag. (I still enjoy it though)

Better then the actual series. The protag in this one has a genuine worry that she might get keked, in the original shes too fucking retarded to realize she completely changed everyones opinions of her.

Ahhh thank you for translating! This story really is way more interesting than the original universe.

Fed-Kun's army
Even though I still love the original as it introduced me to villainess stories isn’t this version way better? It went from “ah I remember how that character used to be” and “oh cool that’s a new character” to something that I’m extremely excited about when a new chapter drops.

Honestly, it almost feels like this was to be the original plot and the other story a more comedic spin-off. I like them both but this version is definitely the best. There is more tension in the air, even if the danger seems to have already largely passed in a dozen chapters. It probably won't last long, another ten chapters at the most, they're obviously in a hurry. Such a pity.

I wish their was another alternative version of this but in a more serious mood and Katrina not being a goof ball 24/7, like give her more brain cells. It would be very interesting to read and, so it's not to serious, sprinkle in a little comedic tone from the originals, here and there.

Dex-chan lover
Bakarina-Kai basically? anyway this is also a very interesting take on the story.

Dex-chan lover
@Basementdweller09 that would be... If the one that was reincarnated into Katarina had brain cells in the first place, that might happen. alas, when things multiplied by zero would be still zero...

I honestly really enjoy reading this slightly different AU. It's fun to watch Katarina manage to hit pretty much the same buttons as in the original Bakarina like (spoilers for ch 12)
quoting the book, telling Sophia she's beautiful and Nicol that their family must be a happy one

Dex-chan lover
The interactions are basically the same as the main story, I'm kind of disappointed as I was expecting them to want to change the story quite a bit if they were going to create a spin-off title with a different starting point, but in the end it's nearly identical.

Users who are viewing this thread