Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen

I dunno about you guys but I am enjoying this sping-off as much as the OG story. xD

this time the keith path its pretty much done already, even if bakarina tries to do something to mend it, after so many years, it wouldnt be reasonable to him just to forgive her just like that.
keith has to hate her all the way to the end, any development with him liking her would feel forced, maybe to able to tolerate her, cause people can change, but not to like her
a broken relationship its waaay more dificul to fix than a nonexistent one

I like how the drama is getting serious now and we're seeing more diversion from the OG Bakarina

Keith situation is not going to be easy- our girl has to fix her entire family this time. I'm excited to see how her sword fighting works out.

Oh my! The cliffhanger is such a bishhhhhhhhhhh! I want to roll on the floor and cry in agony. Need to be patient. Need to wait. Hold it in... *sniff*... *burst out crying* 😪🤧

Keith... TT^TT this has been the hardest change for me from the original! Keith was so sweet and adorable, my heart hurts for this alter!keith (or should I say original? Since the "original" was after she intervened, and this Keith is closer to the one in the original otome game). Poor baby keith! I feel so sad to see him hurting like this, I wonder how Katarina will win him over.

Comparing this one to the OG story, looks like yuri route might be more pronounced here. The boys don’t have the same affection level for Bakarina as they do in the OG story. Geordo La Forge is only using Bakarina to keep other thots away. Keith is completely different and hates her. And Alan only finds her “interesting.” Meanwhile Mary and Sienna are already head over heels for her, and Maria is on her way there. Can’t wait to see how they’ll incorporate Sophia and her brother into the story now and if Sophia has changed at all since she had to live with the prejudice of being an albino all her life.

Group Leader
@TheMagicToaster
I don't think Mary is in love with Bakarina at all in this version, it feels much more like friendship. Pretty sure she's in love with Alan like in the original game.

I'm going to be blunt, this story is basically the same as the main version, but I think that the setting of the story being shifted back seven years really does fix a lot of the problems I had with it. On top of not being a harem story, her panicking is justified here, unlike in the original story where she's never in any dange. That makes her adorably idiotic scheming all the better, because she's not unbearably stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Pointless copy paste of the original story
For the most part the exact same fucking things happen just years later than before
That really makes the whole thing even worse because the opportunity for some new interesting situations was there but it just got flatout ignored
They even baited me into thinking this would be worth while with a new character at the start but then it just dropped like a rock

No idea why the rating is so high this is the lowest of low effort spin-offs

I honestly prefer this spin-off than the OG story. It's just more interesting.

@kampfarsch I think it’s kind of clever that they’re doing another play through of the otome game; this time using a different path. Just like you would do with a real otome game.

Dex-chan lover
@Aelfric lol no its literally the exact same shit
It would have been fine if they actually did the "different route" but they didnt

@Kampfarsch well, you can tell that its different, because the capture targets have already met maria and are interested in her, her relationship with Keith is pretty bad and she's known as a bully. So yeah, I'm going to say it's pretty different.

this arc is actually pretty interesting and not just a copy pasta :eek:

Dex-chan lover
@Haven1011
Same characters
Same environment
In some cases same fucking dialogue and scenarios
Everyone falls in love with her anyway

This isnt a different route its just a late start

Users who are viewing this thread