Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen

Even when given only a year, bakarina will end up pulling everyone to her like a dense black hole just like original story.

Sasuga bakarina...

So far the only real difference to the main story is Sienna. I hope this won't keep on following the details of the main series as closely as it does now. And if it does, I hope they will at least milk the new character of Sienna for al she's worth.

Group Leader
Not enough fresh stuff, really disappointed after assuming that they would really emphasize and explore the 1 year thing.. gonna have to drop it

Group Leader
Lol, looking forward to seeing a playboy Keith since he’s just a siscon in the original manga.

Since the note in the description says it's a what-if story, I would think it's obvious that there's going to be little difference from main series. Apparently not obvious for some people though. It looks like more along the lines of a re-work than anything else.

at first i thought the plot was almost the same with the original one, but its a little bit different. similar, but not completely the same. this one is more about Katarina atoning for the mistakes she had already made.

when reading this, try not to compare too much with the original and it might be an enjoyable read

I wasn't that excited when I first read the synopsis as I loved the other version. BUT!- This is actually hilarious and the differences are enjoyable & not annoyingly predictable.

Excited to read more 😚

I love how much this one focuses on her friendships and repairing the damage from before she remembered.

Lol this will be like a love rival for prince and Keith 😂😂 I actually am not sure if that's how it goes but judging on how the cover looks and the story goes, so yea that's what it feels like :3

Dex-chan lover
I really liked Keith so I wonder how she'll handle him...
Now he's pretty much the classic playboy playing around with girls due to his loneliness...

Honestly speaking this what-if is nice but it seems like it's pretty much just gonna end up like the original story, it feels like they are just reverting to their original personalities...

Maybe we won't get a reverse harem this time tho...

But I'm more interested in seeing how they'll end solving the framing since she did end up bullying people...
Well they'll certainly just twist the seen and forgive her since she didn't bully Maria afterward...

This is fun but I don't see much difference from the main plot at this point, she'll definitely just befriend everyone again and make it the same...

Users who are viewing this thread