Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

Shouldn't this have a game tag as well? Since she went into an otome game as the villainess? Or am i misunderstanding what classifies something as part of the game genre.

@garnzlok

For the game genre there need to be significant game like elements like stat sheets, ability scores, skills and levels.
even though she's a project games villain the otome game is set up more like a choose your own adventure book. Since she's making the choices herself by living it's more a character transported to a novel world, rather then a Character transfered to a game world.

(TL,DR otomes are visual novel rather then video games.)

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA She did it again. I love this one. So far one of the absolute best Isekai that there is around to read.

Double-page supporter
triggering harem flags and reverse harem flags. only a true harem protagonist has all beings in their harem.

Supporter
she's heading down to a battlefield and she hasn't event noticed yet poor bakarina.

Aggregator gang
No other harem MC can stand against Bakarina, our one only harem king we need.

the manga is easily likable, same as well in Web Novel, not until the graduation part, it became boring as hell. each ark has predictable end.

poor katarina, she keeps getting death flag even after she passed the death flag on the otome game which is no longer related to the story, and she keeps getting more and more hare- I mean getting more friends

agree with remlei
i really love the novel until her graduate(ill give 5 star for it)
n it go down (i can only give it 3,5 star)
but i still love bakarina sama!!!

I don't usually read harems but this one sounded interesting and I am glad I did. Bakarina is truly the harem king, men and women fall at her feet.

@fishface

Gotcha i was curious since another one that has a similar premise, specifically Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami, has the game tag despite not having those things you refer to. So either this should have a game or that one shouldn't. Also there are other games in the game category that don't have those like dead tube so i feel the game category is a bit more broad than you think.

This girl need to stop seeing herself and acting in third person as if she playing the game still "IN VIRTUAL 3D!!" the only time she act herself is when she does it by instinct.

The New cover... that coat/cape and fishing net? ..... what she going to do now.... well it probably "Just in case"

Users who are viewing this thread