Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

Why is it male MC haremshit gets (rightfully) rated as trash but female MC haremshit gets infinite 10 stars?

Group Leader
@ForcedFun Because this is primarily a comedy. Instead of using it as a way to drag out the relationships, the MCs lack of self awareness is used as an actual personality trait that leads to comedy. The characters are also all fairly well defined, and none of them tend to be ignored. The story itself is also just fun to follow on its own.

@ForcedFun it's not because of the gender, but because most of the male MC harem members fall for the MC for no reason except for the fact that he exists and is a self insert character. Bakarina on the other hand actually is proactive in her relationships and gives people valid reasons to fall for her.

Also, there are many shitty female MC harems out there- so shit gets treated like shit regardless of he MC's gender

Anyone who has read the LN/knows who Katarina ends up with,
Is it Gerald? I'm about to start the anime but I probably won't if she ends up with him...

Aggregator gang
Spoilers for chapter 26

Katerina: If I had a nickel for every tiny I've been knocked unconscious and kidnapped, I'd have 2 nickels, which isn't a lot of money, but strange that it happened twice.

@teruhashiclone The light novel is 9 volumes and ongoing, Novel Updates only has until the beginning of Volume 4 (which is what I have read until). Not only is it undecided who she ends up with
She has another potential love interest in the wings.

Is Katrina going to catch them all? Is she the ultimate otome master?
Also is Sophia going to remember her past or did she give that chance up to save her? Also who is going to tell her about the sequel and what happens? Is she finally going in blind?
also there is going to be a riot at the ball when she doesn’t show up?

I gave up on this manga. Its funny and stuff, but I feel like the plots being dragged out too much. Plus, I didn't read the harem tag at first. Time wasted😌

Fed-Kun's army
Man, the "kiss" in the anime kinda ruined my enjoyment of this series now. I mean, Geodude is already winning the race just by being her fiancé, there's no need for the kiss. Please tell me Keith got his own development in the novel 😔

Banned
Awww... no more chapters. =(

I have a sneaking suspicion whatever I read after this will be inferior.
Hmmm... but how to rate it. I don't normally like things. I mean okay, it isn't the absolute god-tier awesomeness of Golden Kamuy.
Probably not quite as awesome as Isekai Ojisan either...
BUT better than all the mediocre stuff and slightly entertaining stuff...

Okay... so 8/10 seems fair... right?

I wanted to give 8.5 .... phoo.

Not usually into shoujo/josei and especially reverse harems, but man the MC on this one is too good.

HOW DARE YOU
THREATEN OUR CUTE GROWN ASS BABY GERALD ??!!! AND A KIDNAPPING IS STILL A FUCKING KIDNAPPING SO DON'T YOU DARE MAKE HER AS A GOOD SAMARITAN OR SOME OTHER FUCKING SHIT JUST LIKE THAT OTHER GUY, WELL AT LEAST HE JUST PUT HER TO SLEEP AND EVERYONE KNEW HER WHEREABOUTS, ANYWAY !!! DON'T YOU DARE FORGIVE THAT BITCH, THE OTHER MAID BITCH AND THAT BUTLER SCUM SHIT HEAD BASTARD TRASH WHATEVER !!!

Users who are viewing this thread