Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

Group Leader
I just read on TVTropes that Katarina's parents
were misunderstanding each other's feelings, despite being mutually in love. Katarina cleared the misunderstanding.

Now, I vaguely remember seeing something like this, but I can't remember where. Does this appear in this manga? If so, where? If not, could someone point me to the relevant chapters in the novel?

Many thanks in advance.

idk y i am reviewing this so latei mean i read it long time back and even read the ln but i guess i just saw the update so wanted to share my opinion...wtv
i had to change my ratings from 10 to 6 cuz the plot is just a blunder now. adding people into the harem just seems forced and only upto the portion covered in the anime it was kinda interesting.

Maybe she needs to be kidnapped 5 times more before someone starts blushing.. ughh..

development... we need character development!

7/10

Aggregator gang
@Fauchard Could you tell me how it ends? It's just so stagnant these days. Plus i neeeeeeeed to know the OTP

The ones in the cover image are
Prince Jeffrey, Jeord's eldest brother
, and
his fiancee Susanna

only katrina would be ringing for food when kidnapped
why is this marked as a spoiler i'm- 😭

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@GieSakura
I'm still interested in the story and it's conclusion, I just feel like they're padding it out because of how popular the series has become, it just got an anime, and now a second manga based on a slightly different scenario with all the same characters, and I can't read ahead seeing as the light novel is still ongoing, realistically it should have gotten further than it currently is but everything is hinging on the LN's progress so we're stuck in limbo with this.

What about this comment that I posted over 2 months ago suggests that I'm not following the light novel you idiot.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, you can tell if its a female lead or villainess manga just by the presence of !? in the description.

Katarina's mindset is so 😍

Why think complicated things when you can not win against your stomach?
Food is LIFE~ 😂🤣😅😆

Users who are viewing this thread