Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

I usually prefer clever MCs, but Katarina is definitely her own person. I can appreciate her food motivated ways. Lol. She stresses me out quite a bit in the beginning.

There really isn't much romance development so far. If you're looking for a lot of romance, I don't suggest this at this time. But do stick around for the power of friendship? xD

I feel like this could've ended at 22, albeit with several questions left unanswered, but hey gotta keep up with the novel aye

Dex-chan lover
Whenever a character opens their mouth it looks like they're charging up a shoop da whoop.

Dex-chan lover
Started okay, but the harem just grows bigger and bigger composed of boys and girls and the series itself just got worse and worse.

The only reason its ranked so high is because this basically started the whole "villainess not really evil" trope becoming popular.

This is definitely gonna be an open end.

I really pity the prince, her brother and everyone who likes her. This woman can't keep her mouth shut for five seconds without flirting, to the point you'd think she's doing it on purpose.

Well... Rather than flirting, I think she is just saying what's on her head without thinking too much. I know someone like this.

while this is annoying and stressful to read, I'm staying just for the creative motivation I get from this

Users who are viewing this thread