Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

Did anyone else feel that the manga came to an abrupt end? Like... it was just.. canceled? I felt like it was building up and building up... and instead of sticking to the landing... it fell flat on its face.

the mc got kidnapped by following some random girl, c'mon a kid that has been taught properly well wouldnt follow a stranger

@Leileya

It's still ongoing but part of this might be because the series was originally supposed to end at the end of the Hidden LI Route (avoiding character name due to spoilers) but the author was asked to make more do the light novel becoming very popular very quickly.

This is why this current arc feels really tacked on and with an unsatisfying ending, it was less plotted out compared to the initial arc.

I think the light novel is still ongoing, but yeah. It wasn't originally supposed to be this long.

Are they going to Otome out the story? There was another manga that did something similar. After the story ended they went back to a certain part in the story and rewrote the arcs to end up with totally different endings.

Fed-Kun's army
what kind of romance harem is this?

she doesn't really like anyone and everyone else likes her or

she likes everyone in her harems

or she just likes 1 out of everyone

@calmbreez
She loves everone as a friend and thinks everyone loves her as a friend to but the others realy love her Katarina is just too dense to understand

Katarina actually gets help ftom the Magic Ministry to help find keith.
Sora is also part of the search team.😁

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
This is the only manga I found on Mangadex wich has the theme Harem and the genres Isekai and Romance, including erotic manga.

Contributor
Honestly, this is not good, for me at least.

The beginning was funny actually when they were kids. But after that, you lost thz funny part fast to bevome cringe.

Dex-chan lover
I am sad they chose to prolong this instead of wrapping it up as a masterpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread