Otome Kaijuu Caramelize - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Sparkling Weekend ~To the Kingdom of Dreams~

Dex-chan lover
is funny I want to say to the Author that Inuyasha was supposed to be
a Shojo too and well its history speaks for itself

Good to know that this has at least got more than 2 volumes in it so far. Hoping to see just weird we can make this shoujo

Dex-chan lover
I just want to see the demise of Disneyland. Go, otome kaijuu!

Aggregator gang
A really abrupt change of pace: they've just skipped her second transformation entirely.

Oh, damn, nevermind, all of that was in the 4.5 extra chapter, I've completely forgotten.

Double-page supporter
It's okay author-san I can pretend to be a girl commenter just for you.

Dex-chan lover
@Authn it was covered briefly in chapter 4.5. She made a beeline for the bay/ocean/river to cool her head until she wasn't kaiju anymore. Nothing significant happened as a kaiju this time so it got glossed. Though with the special task force being formed, I imagine the NEXT incident is gonna be a bit hairier.

edit: I saw your edit

Dex-chan lover
that Mickey looks like something comes out from Mahou shoujo site
Thank for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@ascriptmaster

Guy Tip: Setting aside those who go in drag, the places to which males — even metrosexuals — go are not in English called “beauty salons” or “beauty parlors”. One might be called a “stylist['s]” or “hairdresser['s]” or “hair[dressing] salon” or “barbershop” or a “barber['s]”. Even if the Japanese use the same term “美容院”, a translation into English needs to differentiate.

Group Leader
Between the author's comment and the twin-headed dragon costume, this manga had me laughing in the first two pages. Love it.

And the jokes about him being too amazing and having an aura. Lol. Satire at its best.

Double-page supporter
I suspect that she is the Butterfly man, she totally like it

Users who are viewing this thread