Otome Kaijuu Caramelize - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Meanwhile, The Kaiju's Mother

Double-page supporter
OBVIOUSLY NOT OK, she's got skin tumors all over lmao~

Dex-chan lover
So, Kuro's momma is this very airheaded Gal type, but it has also been hinted that she was either an equal or a sidekick to an archeologist/explorer. Plus, she fucking infiltrated a Disneyland and stole an official costume/suit. She's amazing.

Also, Kuroe's egg is black, her name is "black". why it took me THIS long to put that together I have no clue. Kinda hoping it was at most a Stuart Little situation.

Also, is anyone else concerned about the fact that Kuroe isn't the only one with this transforming condition? Like, narrative causality says another has a very high probability of appearing, and likely as a love rival. BUT A RIVAL FOR WHOSE AFFECTIONS? Will they try to steal the girl or the man?

Dex-chan lover
This romance can't really progress if he doesn't learn her secret tbh. I mean, they can't even be together in the same room without her getting horny unstable.

Aggregator gang
@icarushector
I just realized we're literally going to have a Godzilla vs King Ghidorah scenario if we get another rival who is also a kaiju lol

Dex-chan lover
umm. . .to the translator and anyone else who help translate this you were good the name worked . . .um go take a good nap and such

Aggregator gang
Needs more kaijuu, transfer students, who are kaiju and more costumes from our kaijuu otaku friend.

Users who are viewing this thread