Otome Kaijuu Caramelize

Fed-Kun's army
What have I started here? What is this sweet as sugar creature? Why am I attracted to a f*cking kaijuu?!

Dex-chan lover
you thought your translation would be done by someone knowing both English and Japanese with loving volunteer work to accurately preserve context. But instead it was I google translate!

all jokes aside thanks for the new chapter, couldn't let one good dio meme go without another.

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter with all that shoujo trope really annoying. Nut by the time she transform. It pretty fun

Fed-Kun's army
I never realized how much I needed a romance story about a girl turning into a Kaiju when she is sexually aroused tell today...

Dex-chan lover
Take some sweet shoujo and add a Kaiju, mix it together and you get this.

Should it work? Probably not.
Does it work? Yes. Way more than expected.

Thanks for picking this up. I was grimacing at the last update date but decided to keep it on my list in hopes that someone picks it up since I liked the first two chapters a lot.

Double-page supporter
>author literally says it's a shoujo in the first page
>tagged as seinen
Why?

Its tagged as Seinen because its published in a Seinen magazine (Comic Alive). That is almost always the major qualifying factor for such things.

Even if a series is clearly aimed at a different demographic than what the magazine its published in is aimed at it still retains that demographic tag more often than not. This method also basically completely stops all stupid "debates" on the topic by people wanting to be more right than others.

Fed-Kun's army
The premise of this is surprisingly similar to Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul, which comes with a strong recommendation from me.

Users who are viewing this thread