Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
i can see the end..i can see it
after xx years, no more pure human race because most of humans is gen's descendant with his weveian waifus!

Dex-chan lover
Look at this! Author/Artist trolling you so hard!!!!
V2.jpg
Oh shit! 🤣

next page was
V3.jpg

Double-page supporter
@Weoooo I was thinking the same, if ahegao maker had left him half way he would have become desperate for release, but she made him cum so his mind was the clearest than ever in his life.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, Gen is fucking ripped. If it wasn't for the aliens, he'll probably be popular with the human girls too. Human torch girl still the best though.

Fed-Kun's army
For anyone wondering about his harem, after this in the raws it stabilizes around these 3.

Aggregator gang
I thought she was like "Kotegawa Yui", but turns out she was just yandere aiming to kill rivals instead of "shameless" ones.

It's hilarious but I feel like the Yandere girl could become annoying real quick. She is so "OP" that the other girls don't even have a chance to get close to him. I mean she just has to touch them and they will be quivering on the ground.

I guess we will see if the author can come up with more variations for the gags.

Dex-chan lover
That's one scary yandere, I wonder why the author chose her as the first cover girl.

Dex-chan lover
btw y'all forgot, his friend hitting an old lady at page 8..he's gilf lover lol

Fed-Kun's army
...Interesting.

He shows promise as a Shiro-type harem protag rather than the usual spineless Yuuki Rito type. And judging from the flow of the story there is a posibility of him choosing just one girl, looks good to me.

Users who are viewing this thread