Fed-Kun's army
Thank you this is good af, lets hope we see it to the end

Dex-chan lover
I can hear everyone that was saying
beta needs to fuck all the girls
screaming in unison at the revelation.
and its delicious

Dex-chan lover
"Have you ever considered how it would feel to see a swarm of yourself to descend on a school like a cloud of locusts for the sake of 'making memories'?" - was dead here.🤣

Jesus, I did not expect it to be a dude lol...

On the real though, I still don't even know what the story is about lol. Like what is Gin's goal, to save the human birth-line?

In that case I agree with some of the girls, like why does he even associate himself with these aliens if he cares about the normal humans only. Like there just isn't a real storyline in this.

Aggregator gang
@TheBestUselessGoddess It was his goal at first, but his goals got tangled up after meeting them and befriending them. His kindness contradicts what his goal tells him to do. Even the characters said he's just too kind to be a dick to wevians. It's not that there's no storyline, it's that the characters in this manga are actually progressing unlike in most mangas where you can read the beginning and the end and still wouldn't be confused as to why that certain character feels different than in the beginning.

Aggregator gang
This guy managed to be the most alpha guy while staying a beta. Really wondering where this will go and I really hope by the time the english translation catches up to the last chapters, author can continue this amazing manga. This is just too good to be simply axed like this and not have tons of chapters.

I'm deflated, I've been lied to and bamboozled, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

I've literally been waiting to read more and apparently this gets stopped? What the fuck? This is easily a 9-ish manga. Like seriously.

Fed-Kun's army
yuri is shit yes. just think of it as "girls don't know any better until a man straightens her out".

Dex-chan lover
So just because of one yuri scene in a pretty much straight ecchi manga, you're dropping this?

I mean... I understand that some people don't like yuri, but man... You all are quite weak willed if you're easily disgusted by two girls kissing twice for a comedic effect and a scene where the president shows how she got a great influence over her subordinates when (lemme check my list) :
exhibitionism, girls being like "fuck consent, let's fuck him regardless", someone literally having the power to make you orgasm with a touch or in this chapter, a group of guys with some chaotic views, etc...

At this point, I'm pretty sure Yuri wil never be a common occurence and the rest will still be ecchi funny straight stuff... Fucking hell, just ignore it. It's there but it won't jump at your face and be like "Now this manga is Yuri, deal with it lol".

Users who are viewing this thread