Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

i'm dying rn Ahahahahhahahah also porr miso, misino? masis something something for being called as bich

Dex-chan lover
@Ultenth

Average Japanese penis is... I think about 6cm shorter than that. European ones are about 3-4.

Dex-chan lover
I'd pay to not be in his situation. Poor guy lol. No personal space at all xD

Aggregator gang
How many translation groups are gonna pick this up before it's truly completed? It's already the fifth group, lol.

Also, I'm seeing how it starts dropping in quality, this chapter was not clever at all and the girls here acted really one-dimensionally.

Fed-Kun's army
There is no fucking way that's 19cm, I'm just about average (15cm) and it doesn't look half as big as that lol. My dude is packing like 25cm at least (unless it looks bigger because of perspective)

Also I really hope this manga didn't get axed.....I'm really enjoying it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I see why this was cancelled, there little actual substance to the story besides ecchi. A great chance here to assign the three side characters the club roles based on their unique strengths. But since they're all little more than stereotypes, plus mc being indecisive, he just gave them equal positions. No good

Dex-chan lover
@Ultenth That's pretty big I'm 17cm
@Ultenth

Average Japanese penis is... I think about 6cm shorter than that. European ones are about 3-4.

I get that it's larger than average, but my whole point is that they are treating it like some gigantic monster. Which is very different. It's like treating someone who is 6' (182cm) as if they were a giant person. Not just someone slightly taller than average.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao author was like “fuck it let’s make up some reason for them to be naked”

He cooked on this chapter like usual

Users who are viewing this thread