Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro

Dex-chan lover
@Nuggz What greatninja3 said, Same repeated joke over and over again,
and If you want development between the girls and the MC forget it, might as well change the genre to Yuri, because that's all you are going to see, it ridiculous the amount of fanservice that we get between the girls and the guy get to next to nothing

Dex-chan lover
actually sad, might explain why his other manga was presumably axed as well

If it just turns into yuri fanservice then that's pretty sad. Stopping at the 6th chapter I feel satisfied knowing it'll become repetitive w/ no MC development leading up to an axe. Though the direction it is shown to be taking from chapter 6 seemed to be interesting. This is sad in more ways than one

I haven’t laughed so hard in a while. I hope the ending won’t be bad.

Just went and skimmed through the raws after rereading the currently translated chapters. Yes, there is a huge spike in yuri fanservice
chapter 11, 12, 13 and 14
. I haven't seen any raws for chapter 15 and some sites say there's 16 or 17 chapters. It's such a sudden spike that it would make some readers immediately turn away from the manga. As maelstroon has said, you might as well add the genre yuri.

Fed-Kun's army
wuz good, took a look at vol.3, manga became yuri fanservice with no coherency of the string of events happened

Fed-Kun's army
This species "Earthling" must-have insane regenerative capabilities to survive a 180 neck turn and constant hits without caring.

I was enjoying the first couple chapters of this, but then it turned into just rapey yuri fanservice. Like why does that have to be such a popular cliche, and why is the president's rather awful actions treated as just some fun or whatever.

Sigh, maybe it's because I'm bi and not interested in Yuri at all, but I have to admit I'm quite disappointed.

Edit: Ironically enough this might be why I prefer female authors more often than not, because then at they might let the boy develop as a character. "The Sister of the Woods With a Thousand Young" comes to mind as an example of a manga which does it well.

boring just a pile of fanservice with a ton of common cliche tropes...

well if you are bored then give it a try.

Lol this definitely got the axe because of too much dialogue.

If they would just show the story instead of telling it they would be so much better off. It’s actually a pretty hilarious manga, but no one wants to read that much dialogue in a comedy manga.

Dex-chan lover
Well I liked the art, and it had some funny/sexy moments. I’ll keep an eye out for this mangakas work if only someone else writes the story

@TrueGoddessReincarnation True but hxh is a shounen battle manga with a deep/dark world, this is an lighthearted ecchi rom com. I feel like people are generally less accepting of page after page of text walls in these types of manga, whereas massive exposition dumps are sort of common in manga like hxh.

Also hxh most of the dialogue was actively building the world or power system, this manga a good portion of it is just pointless blabber between characters or jokes that fall flat.

Idk, I’m not sure exactly why this was axed I was just pointing out what I think is it’s biggest flaw.

Users who are viewing this thread