Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro

Fed-Kun's army
I failed to edit this into the main description:

Manga Updates: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=153287
MyAnimeList: https://myanimelist.net/manga/116889/Otome_no_Harawata_Hoshi_no_Iro

Raws can be found through a quick websearch.

Fed-Kun's army
@Galder

Lol, same. I mean, someone is posting the raws at least. It's amazing though, even untranslated it's so clear and easy to follow. The physical comedy is amazing.

Dex-chan lover
@Boomthorkell never seen someone paraphrasing PLOT as "physical comedy" lol

but yeah, pretty amusing regardless. and nice to see that shounen magazines always try to trump the others in relation to the sexual innuendo they're allowed to portray.

Fed-Kun's army
@Galder

Ha ha, I was trained in the theatre, so physical comedy includes getting slapped with a wooden dick and\or ludicrously large tits (along with that neck snapping. Man, that was the fucking best.)

Yep, they are reaching for the stars and more power to them.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the summary is an allegory for something, but I can't exactly point out what it was. 🤔

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Hmmm... I didn't see gore tag, where is it?

I for one hope he doesn't succumb to alien thottery and finds a nice human girl.

Double-page supporter
Fanatic xenophilic space elves with xeno-compatibility, assimilating Earth and leading humanity to a new destiny among the stars (and in the bedroom) -- the absolute best possible timeline.

Nice first chapter, flowed and established the characters and the setting quite well

Double-page supporter
Dam the art gives such a new unique feeling. I haven’t seen something like this in a long time.

It started off weirdly right off the bat with romance so it caught me off guard.

I hate ecchi but this might actually turn out good. I like the main heroine but dam it’d be more interesting if she was human

This is what the people that raided area 51 wanted.
Interesting concept, kinda reminds me of Dears, can't wait to see where it goes.

Group Leader
Not going to lie, until she
burst into flames
I thought she had a dick.

Users who are viewing this thread