Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro

ok I'll just HUG FIRE and not even have first degree burns. Cool.

Dex-chan lover
@Hurgh
ok I'll just HUG FIRE and not even have first degree burns. Cool.
Did you miss him literally break his own neck to the point it it hung like a flaccid dick? Lack of burn wounds is nothing after that.

Dex-chan lover
this feels like a leftwing politicians attempt at influencing manga readers, it's probably the most propagandized manga about mass migration i've ever seen, pure garbage

was fully expecting this to become a manga where the premise was essentially, "be gone, thot". but considering how the first chapter ended, it still has a chance to become so.
also, regarding the propaganda about mass migration - i mean you got to keep in mind we're talking about japan here. they have a declining birth rate and an overall declining population, with one of the oldest populations in the world, with the side effect that there'll be a time where taxing the youth won't be able to offset the cost for elder healthcare, despite all the media and incentives that the japanese gov't placed that its people should reproduce. i mean, some people attribute japan's current culture of work-until-you-die because the smaller labor force it has, has to put in the effort so that the older population can properly be taken care of. so, last resort would be to integrate a bunch of migrants to replenish the labor population.

Dex-chan lover
So, 50% of newborns on Earth are now part-Wevian, but what percentage of Wevian is that? Unless the original population of Wevian immigrants exceed our 7.5 billion, then it's very likely what's happening is the exact opposite of what MC seems to believe. It may be that 100% of Wevian newborns are half-human, which means it's humanity that's absorbing the Wevian population instead of the opposite. Within a few generations maybe both species would merge completely, but it does seem that for now humanity has the statistical advantage.

A lot funnier than I thought it was going to be, and fairly well drawn at that. Definitely going on my reading list.

Plus, we've already got wankers in the comments section thinking an ecchi comedy about literal fucking aliens living on Earth is some pro-migration propaganda conspiracy. You can't make this shit up. Brilliant, 😂

People who believe they are pure blood anything is dumb as fuck. If you actually believe in being pure, go fuck your sister.

I know I shouldn’t expect this but I hope this goes somewhere into the idiocy of believing that the erasure of physical features is dangerous or even genocide. If not born out of malintent or suppression of culture, believing another race is destroying culture or whatever is stupid.

I know this is an ecchi manga, but god damn it’s hamfisted enough that I’d believe it.

Dex-chan lover
u know i think i knew this artstyle from somewhere..does he drew h-doujin?

I did not expect to read political bullshit down here in the comments. This should be a wild ride!

Users who are viewing this thread