Otome no Teikoku - Ch. 286 - For you, for me

Dex-chan lover
They are just the right amount of spicy and obsessive.

That Mayoi pic tho 👁️👁️

Dex-chan lover
Mio is so horny.

But I hope her possessiveness doesn't become unhealthy and that they will instead be able to build real trust in their relationship.

Also Mayoi stealing the chapter in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Well who doesn't love a little quiet, spontaneous and consensual fondling? I love these two. Easily my favorite couple in this series.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

spats for two types of protection, preventing anyone else from seeing the panties and preventing others from seeing youre wet

Dex-chan lover
Wait why would she want her to wear spats ? It's not like she would show her underwear to others willingly in the first place

Mio is so horny.

But I hope her possessiveness doesn't become unhealthy and that they will instead be able to build real trust in their relationship.

Also Mayoi stealing the chapter in the end.
Call me crazy but I kind of would like for possessiveness in a relationship to be tackled for once in manga, most works either treat it as something cute or make the possessive person go full yandere

Dex-chan lover
.... go full yandere
Definitely agreed with everything you wrote, a bit possessiveness is fine (she also has a reason for it, let's not forget). I hope she doesn't go full toxic yuri yandere, but I think the manga is too fluffy for that overall.

The spats thing is a callback to chapter 126 with the sexy pose, when Mio tells Shizuka that she wants to abduct her and hide her away for the first time. She hates that someone could possibly see Shizuka's underwear even by accident.

Group Leader
I'm kind of crazy.... starting and catching up with this amazing series in just 4 days.....

I love the drawing style and couple evolution I wish that the author would release an artbook of something is THAT amazing.

Looking forward to the next chapter already

Users who are viewing this thread