Otome no Teikoku - Ch. 288 - Kaoru-sama's Trial Part 1

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter!!

peak sibling behavior: setting out to tease your sibling and then immediately being protective/over-protective of them.

also the credits is so true. IIRC, even the mangaka made fun of how time passes in the series, so yeah let's not worry about it too much. Who knows, maybe Elisha will stay instead of going back (I have no idea if that's feasible irl tbh).

Ore

Dex-chan lover
She's snatching your imouto away!!! That's a cardinal sin that can only be forgiven by making her swear everlasting love right on the spot and making out furiously.

EDIT: Anyway here's Stand Inside Your Love because why the fuck not.

Gotta love Melissa Auf der Maur.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

the kaoru immediately put on the suspicion when she realized that honoka could get her heart broken by elisha...

Screenshot_20240522_062104_DuckDuckGo.jpg

seems like the only time kaoru does say compliments she doesnt mean is when her sisters happiness is on the line

Dex-chan lover
seems like the only time kaoru does say compliments she doesnt mean is when her sisters happiness is on the line
She meant what she said. It's just, the implications weren't intended to be complimentary.

I think Kaoru's met her match. A mistress of the subtle social knife cannot prevail against someone with the hide of an ankylosaur who doesn't care about any of that stuff and won't even notice the attempted stab. I see her position about leaving in a month though.

Didnt Elisha and Honoka already discussed this a few dozen ch before, that Eisha wont go home? Or was that about something else?

Dex-chan lover
i do remember this topic being brought up previously but I’m not sure if Honoka even had the courage to actually tell Eli

Dex-chan lover
I fucking love Kaoru man

Also, a new arc focusing on one of the Top 1 couples, that also might involve one of the girls from the other Top 1 couple ? Sign me the fuck up

Users who are viewing this thread