MangaDex Valentine's Poll Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
fyi, I didn't think Nagatoro was considered a gyaro when I picked her either, really. 🤪

@NOMi0
I watched NGE when I was still in school. The translation was so bad, that it spoiled the thing for me.

I'm just stoked Holo won lel. I've been a fan of Spice for a long time and she had my heart omg

MD@Home
@Kafka

dont worry bro, in my opinion you have great taste. it's the others that have shit taste.
long live bam/khun!

Dex-chan lover
@PTRB Ply is a she. You really think there are actual guys so well-versed in BL? Because i know none of the BL choices.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking plebs, get off my website. 'Cept for you, Teasday. You're all right.

Power Uploader
So there were special lists for male–male and female–female but not for male–female and apart from that all the ones that won the male–male are basically "It's a male because we called it one."; apart from that, till the very end Kizuna's sex was kept somewhat ambiguous with the possibility that he were actually female, but just trolling still kept open?

Forsooth, many a reason why I think these tags are thoroughly idiotic — but certainly, the trifles of the lesser man.

Dex-chan lover
The ship is completely sunk, but I'll remain here. Miku best quintuplet till the end. Also, let that misery end.

Hey, i love that marin win the gyaru competition

But why anjou got so few vote come on folks she's the 2nd best 😭

Dex-chan lover
Wait. When and where was this polled? Did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread