Vote in the MangaDex Valentine's Poll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
Best friendship:
- Nobita and Doraemon.
- Pop and Dai from Dragon Quest.
- Satan and Fat Buu. Trunks and Goten. Not sure if Vegeta and Goku counts... XD
Best rivalry: Shinichi Kudo and Kaitou Kid.
Best gender bender couple: Hazumu and Tomari from Kashimashi.
Best trap couple: Shuu Kaidou and Tsubaki from Reversible School Life.
Lol I'm glad to see Tomoko has a spot in the best harem poll. She's come a long way.

Come to think of it, the harem poll could include two more options for Maga Tsuki and Monster Musume.

Since when is Nagatoro a gyaru? Out of all of the choices she has black hair, the rest are blonde, and she's only tanned because she's a swimmer. This was clear since before there was a manga.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@BillyFish 1) Neither of those is a requirement to be a gyaru, and 2) it's not like the poll doesn't have several other questionable choices lol

Anyone not voting BelxK1 or KomixTada has not read those mangas and clearly missed the "required reading" for manga-addicts.

Offset by choosing THE ONE OPTION for 5toubun😇

Why wasn't Nakano and Eiji on the poll? It is one of the highest rated shoujo manga's on this site.

Dex-chan lover
Very cool poll, disappointed Shou Tucker isn't in the list of best parents though, hope that is fixed in the next year of this very serious questionnaire

Double-page supporter
Why the hell is AsukaxRei in OTP, I thought this is for canon stuff?
And yeah the selection is a bit narrow and leaves a lot to be desired but then again I don't want to drudge through a 300-page form lol.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@gouder OTPs (One True Pair) don't have to be official pairings, in general context they're just a pairing between two characters that were made for each other that people ship together

@BrokenGale cause we don't read much Shoujo, lol

Dex-chan lover
I had a hearty laugh at some of the options, especially the loli mooch as Best Harem Protagonist.

@Plykiya Senryuu Shoujo isn't even shoujo (my mistake) its shounen romance. It is basically Tonikaku Kawaii in a school setting with a quiet female lead. Give it chance if you haven't tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread