Otome no Teikoku - Vol. 15 Ch. 209 - The charming pajama party! Last part

Fed-Kun's army
@Scytale At least in this chapter she communicated more, and they actually kissed. That's more than you can say for a lot of romances with a tsundere character, where even holding hands takes 500 chapters for them. (Using a bit of hyperbole, but I've noticed over the years that a lot of romances with tsundere characters don't actually progress the romance at all, and just use the tsundere element for the sake of comedy.)

@gronkle: LOL for reals!

@Tsuki-chan: Thanks so much for the awesome work you guys do - I've been rereading this manga even more than usual lately, it really helps keep the stress away...

Fed-Kun's army
I was sure Mari was in for some serious punishment! Of course I want them to make up, but I'm bummed out we didn't get to see a bit of "old Yuu" first. Maybe she'll take it out on Mari later.

@z3c9 I think we are all of your opinion. I really hope they will BDSM it up soon, otherwise I'll just ask Kishi on Twitter because I NEED IT.

@Tcof : I think there is no need to turn the table (I didn't know this expression). I have already said this (you can read my comments for chapter 148), but I think Mari is "in charge" (not sure this expression fits right here, I think you get the point though). In SM couple, M is in illusion to have the power (if he is not very clever) but the power behold to S (it make me think to the theory of Hegel about the master and the slave by the way).

@z3c9 and @Tsuki-chan : I see what you mean, but I also this new Yuu. She evolve and need less hiding under her punishments. Now that I'm think about it, I'll probably love her what ever she do.

Anyway, there relation is waaaaayyyy more complexe and subtle than a that I can express. Very singular and beautiful. Kishi is a genius.

@Novembre from how I see it, Mari have always wanted a SEXUAL BDSM relationship with Yuu, but feels still to ashamed to ask for it (also because of the lack of emotional confirmation from Yuu). At the same time Yuu is afraid Mari likes her just because she's the only one that can satisfy her as a sub.
In BDSM relationships the sub always have the power to stop the play using the safeword or some kind of message, nonetheless is the top/dom that is leading the scene in order to realize the sub's fantasy (and consequently satisfying themselves). It's not about an illusion of power, but the power of being able to completely leave the rains of control because of the strong trust between them.

@Tsuki-chan : I totally agree. I would just moderate the part you said Yuu is afraid, there is something like that but afraid is maybe (imo) a bit strong. Or maybe you're totally right on this point and I just don't want her to be afraid. It's so obvious Mari loves her (even before this chapter). Come on Yuu you baka, just look at her, how can you feel so unsafe ! Come on !!

But she can't help her self, this is also why she is so adorable.

Aggregator gang
Damn, it was a good read. Took me quite a while. Now it's time to go in hibernation mode for year or two.
Many thanks to scanlation group.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that was good, finally straight up says love and a kiss, pasta god im not worthy but thank you for this.

Important moment Yuu finally taking some initiative about the emotional part of their relationship and not just about giving Mari a reward, very good stuff, hope this means they move forward now, Yuu has always seemed kind of scared of Mari leaving her but shes never opened up like this and Mari seems to have been waiting for her while also scared Yuu will leave, this feels like a big step forward, i hope it is.

Group Leader
I love this couple so much. The contrast between their love life and their sex life is so huge it's make you go uwu.

Aggregator gang
Wow that went much better than I expected, it actually led to some great character growth! That panel of Yuu hopping onto MahiMahi is so cuuuuute!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread