Otome no Teikoku - Vol. 16 Ch. 216 - Their dining table

And while all this happened Eli has yet to meet up with the rest of Honoka's Mangaclub members

Dex-chan lover
Eli ((HAND)) what did I tell you about breaking the walls?! xDD HAHAHAHA

That was sooooooo sweeeetttt!! but what they are was actually salty, this chapter has sooo much calories my heart might stop! I can't even decide which is better, the kiss or the "You're part of the family" they were both so lovelyyyyyy TwT and it feels like this was a glimpse of their future together.

THey made soooo much progress this time!

Dex-chan lover
OjhBFPf.jpg

Honoka would be quite a looker if she maybe slept more.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAA Honoka and Eli are my favorite pairing!!! I love how Eli just adores Honoka and Honoka, despite having a flirt of a sister, is just so out of it. Eli really wore her down and now they are hella dating! Me thinks that Eli used her gay adopted parents to lure her into this relationship! Tbh I wouldn't be surprised at all if Eli knew exactly what she was doing each time she gets closer to Honoka. Soon she will ask for boob, and Honoka will be like, only for 5 minutes.

OOOOOOO fuck my heart. GotDAMN I love these two so much. So many strong couples in this series.

Dex-chan lover
@LAJ Speaking as someone who translated most of the friggin' epic poem for a class, Beowulf totally didn't do that. He just stabbed the damn thing, while hiding behind a special big all-metal shield that wouldn't burn. He did, however, probably give a roar like that after he ripped Grendel's arm off with his bare hands.

This manga is so good, the flow of the relationships, the tensions, then ups and downs.... Makes the heart sore, Thanks Chads for another great chapter

Users who are viewing this thread