Otome no Teikoku - Vol. 16 Ch. 228 - Ichinose Mio’s decision

Fed-Kun's army
okay i did my due diligence in reading this chapter. now let's move on to another pair of useless lesbians who aren't as snotty.

Fuck I hate them but they have something going on and it would be cute as hell if senpai wasn’t so hung up on that other girl, I hope they come to a realization

I like this pair for some reason. Maybe I'm just an angst slave, but I always look forward to their chapters. Thank you for your work!

Fed-Kun's army
Just can't shake the feeling the next page turn there's someone with a knife in their back whenever this couple is involved.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I hate that I love drama so much. It always embarrasses me when I finish angsty chapters like these and the dark screen at the end reflects my dumbass smiling face

Dex-chan lover
Fucking finally. It's been forever.

I hope it will turn out well because it feels like Shizuka is really making an effort to cut off those feelings for Kaoru that still linger. Well, we will know more in 6ish months probably...

Dex-chan lover
Oh right. I forgot about them. I hope Mio's efforts won't be in vain.
ty for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
This story remind me a bit of "It's a detached relationship" except that, these girls here seem more mature than the adults in that other manga that went "You don't need to love me but let's have sex first and then we discuss our next course of action" too many times and kinda ruined the whole thing, so this story reminds me of what I WANTED from Detached relationship
These girls are putting really serious thought to what they feel and how they should move forward, and that's good, I hope they go to the beach or something like that XP let them be just them for a while.

But yeah, this resolution really took a while!!!! and we're not in the climax yet xD

Thanks for the chapter

Aggregator gang
It seems to me like Shizuka is making a serious effort here. She loves Mio, but the memory of her feelings for Kaoru is still very strong. This can be a really difficult situation, and I don't blame Mio for being jealous, but I would like to commend Shizuka for her efforts. You can do it, senpai!

Also, you can't abduct someone who's willing. You can elope with them, however ;-)

Dex-chan lover
Quick, call the police. So no one interrupt the kidnap

I only look at this series occasionally (I like it in some ways, but it’s all over the place intentionally and I don’t like all of it).

As such, I find this somewhat confusing. It’s really frustrating that she can’t give an answer to that question, though.

Get over that bitch with the bangs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread