Otome Sensou - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Exodus

Dex-chan lover
>the way of the anus
lma(nus)o. I thought they gonna get done in this chapter but apparently they managed to secure a fort.She got bonked in the head but at least she stopped her from dying from blood lost. Thanks for the chapter, no worries man, take your time.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa. I actually cried involuntarily during this chapter when I saw the villagers spiked and burning, and a mother being raped while her baby was carried off to the fire...

Seeing Gabriela's miscarriage after being mindwashed into fucking old men (through drugs such as ergot fungi), and her having drugged-up sex while bleeding to death on her own accord broke my heart into pieces.

Then the implication of Šárka going to be raped came, and I felt anguish. I wish I was under Žižka's command... Killing the Adamites would be my life's purpose... I would spend every waking hour thinking about new ways of killing Adamites.

Truly, there is nothing worse than an Adamite in this entire world. If I had a wish, it'd be being able to kill Adamites like the curs they are.

Dex-chan lover
Praise be to Jan Žižka who nearly massacred the Bohemian Adamites back in 1421.

I understand why you're a national hero. Jan Žižka, if I were to be a peasant or nobleman in the early 15th century, I would have loved to serve under you...

Users who are viewing this thread