Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 62 - Surrender

MD@Home
The quality of the translation seems to have dropped immensely in this chapter. And that emoji... seriously?
I mean, yeah, the story is bad, the enemy princess suddenly appeared on the protagonists' ship for no reason, but this treatment from the scanlators only makes things worse. :/

Dex-chan lover
Honestly. Considering everything up to this point, it would of been WAYYYY more interesting if hertrude Actually brought up the reason her sister died, and that is was because of essentially the "voice" Oliva did forcing the girls to realize how naïve they were in supposedly war.

But then again, everyone hates this arc and so does it even matter?

Dex-chan lover
God after all this the black-haired trash doesn't even die and just unsummons the monster just lmao.

I'm not asking for Dosto-fucking -yevsky here but would it kill you to give me a proper conclusion to this mess? All the author had to do was make this waste of space go "Fine I'll unsummon the monster but I want these nobles axed because they fucked with my nation." The heroes might even agree. This took me like 5 seconds of thought I'm sure I can come up with something better after workshopping it.

Nope, "waaah my im-ou-to is dead-ou-to pls feel sad😭"

Honestly. Considering everything up to this point, it would of been WAYYYY more interesting if hertrude Actually brought up the reason her sister died, and that is was because of essentially the "voice" Oliva did forcing the girls to realize how naïve they were in supposedly war.

But then again, everyone hates this arc and so does it even matter?

Oh snap my man Bebop here beat me to the punch AND with a better idea.

Dex-chan lover
I... I don't know, I just gave up reading this halfway thru the chapter. Like it's readable but there's so many mistakes, sentences that leave you scratching your head thinking what it means etc. a lot of mistakes with past tense and Dialogues were especially bad.
Kinda sadge that the climax of the story, at least for me, is unreadable due to how jumbled and hard to follow the dialogue is, making the reading experience completely unenjoyable at best, and unreadable at worst.
Why is it always my fav ones that get dumped by competent translators :(

Dex-chan lover
That emoji...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
btw
I liked the novel until this arc, so I can say it is not the manga author's fault. Although the translation quality may have gone down a bit, in the novel the dialogues are almost as cringe as here.

Dex-chan lover
God after all this the black-haired trash doesn't even die and just unsummons the monster just lmao.

I'm not asking for Dosto-fucking -yevsky here but would it kill you to give me a proper conclusion to this mess? All the author had to do was make this waste of space go "Fine I'll unsummon the monster but I want these nobles axed because they fucked with my nation." The heroes might even agree. This took me like 5 seconds of thought I'm sure I can come up with something better after workshopping it.

Nope, "waaah my im-ou-to is dead-ou-to pls feel sad😭"

Oh snap my man Bebop here beat me to the punch AND with a better idea.
Honestly, even though this series was going downwards I thought they'd go down this route because while what the noble said to hertrude was terrible, We all know the real reason her sister died. But the author pushes it aside for this. A basically pointless convo (it does give marie volume considering who she is) but the fact they could of set up for an easily more engaging plot point and they Ignore it bothered me enough to type it.

Dex-chan lover
I have mixed feelings about this chapter. The emoji left me like "wat" but before that I lol'd a lot at the "I'M FAST AS FUCK,BOI!" from Leon. Nice chapter but again, it left me with mixed feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Marie's being useful for once. At least to the point of having a suggestion.

Is "pervert" more in the meaning of "weirdo" rather than the more common meaning on page 14? I'm pretty sure I've seen those words being mixed up.

Marie's got a point. You need empathy with the one you're talking with, not just everyone you're trying to protect. Although it shouldn't have been that easy.

She's gone from some absolute garbage to a trash person you can empathise with to someone actually reasonable. Well, within the standards of this story, so the bar isn't that high.

Marie's speech was "Fallout speech check" level of convincing
And yet it was more convincing than the other side.

Users who are viewing this thread