Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 64 - Reality of the Kingdom

Dex-chan lover
That was too many words for something so contrived. Is there any TL;DR?
TL;DR Because of the Royal ships the kingdom thought they would be invincible so they started a century spanning plan to weaken the feudal lords in order to prevent them from rebelling, Problem being they went so far most of the nobles are ready to turncoat at any occasion

Tanks for the food
And for those wanting to know why Julius needs help well there can only be one reason (and this time he did nothing wrong )

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what happened to the black haired girl in the future. She wouldn't want to live so badly.

Dex-chan lover
For people, like me, who are confused about the explanation then here is what a nice redditor surmised it as.

The original plan was to balance the status between men and women, so they started the women's superiority. This unexpectedly shifted the power towards the women more than it should, and made the lords lose confidence in themselves, while the women become arrogant and overconfident in ther non-existant power.

This also has another pros: unlike the lords who want to gather as much land and power as possible, the women want to enjoy a luxury lifestyle and will move to the glorious capital, which means most of the kingdom's wealth will conveniently gather under its hand.

Now when the war comes, the kingdom can easily upthrow all the women because they don't actually have any political or physical powers, and all the barons and lords are too confused to do anything.

In other words, you take away a knight's sword, put it in a kid's hand, then tell everyone the kid is as strong as the knight. Everyone believes it, even the knight himself. The kid grows arrogant and misbehaves, you kick it out, take back the sword and damn both the knight and the kid. If the kid is well-behaved then it can keep the sword.
Thanks u/Tecotaco636 for the explanation & thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I think the plan was to give women extra privileges so they’d spend more time and money in the capital while the actual feudal lord was left toiling away on their land. This weakened them like the royals Wanted but also slowly spread resentment over the years, to the point where many nobles planned to switch sides

also, the royals were eventually planning to purge/arrest/kill all the selfish wives who were living it up with their slaves And then start replacing the weakened nobles with commoners who could do their job instead.

Dex-chan lover
"War is over."
Finally.

"Things are moving pretty fast."
For once. But are they?

Humiliating treaties are so good for maintaining peace. Just look at the Treaty of Versailles and all the good that did.

Compliments are nice and all, but how many of them are genuine?

And then comes the real wife. Maybe not his wife, though. Maybe.

"I'm prepared for everything."
If you think you're prepared for everything, you're not prepared for everything.

Story time.

Attacking other families to gather strength sounds suspiciously like civil war.

If maintaining a ship isn't that cheap, maintaining an airship wouldn't really be much cheaper.

If there were a lot of women unable to marry, I'd imagine a polygamy or harem culture would form.

I kinda forgot that women were supposed to have power in this story.

"Things were adequate, so no one felt a need to do anything about it."
That's real. Well, there will always be people who want more, but if the overall culture is like that, they'd probably develop a severe case of tall poppy syndrome culture.

Well, that is something to kowtow for.

I imagine this chapter was a pain to translate.

For people, like me, who are confused about the explanation then here is what a nice redditor surmised it as.
The original plan was to balance the status between men and women, so they started the women's superiority. This unexpectedly shifted the power towards the women more than it should....
Putting it like that, it sound very much like something applicable to something else...

Dex-chan lover
tldr: they empowered women into being degenerates to have men constantly competing internally among themselves and wasting all their money trying to simp for a potential wife who has 20 male slaves to fit her sexual desires thus killing off the hereditary nobles as a class, only to have it backfire into a female centered political structure where only the upper political families still had male centered power and all other classes became female supremacist and made men a second class citizen, but since this didn't hurt the kingdom's royal family it was left intact

totally cant happen in re-onlyfans ....

Users who are viewing this thread