Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 66 - Which One?

Group Leader
So we keep watching him get forced and stabbed romantically and in everything else? Chill down author you already justified the title heh. :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
I still can't understand why can't he just say to fuck'all you'all to everyone and tell them to leave him alone. He single handedly saved the kingdom and single handedly destroy it if he feels like it as well. What is with the dog like behaviour?
Always think this is a different mindset thing.

When seeing this kind of event, my impression is the overseas readers have the mindset where they expect the MC to be an island. He is so amazing, he has enough power to bargain and demand from the world because the world need him. If they refuse, it’s their loss. And because he’s so amazing, people will flock to him no matter what. If enemies came to criticise, they will just defeat the opposition and proof them wrong.

Meanwhile over there, they still consider themselves stuck in society.
They don’t like to stand out because it will come with scrutiny. It’s like sitting on iron throne with everyone watching hungrily for when you make mistake, waiting for you to fail. Making mistake became even more unforgivable. They also don’t like making enemies because of that kind of reason.
Rather than aiming to show everyone you’re the boss, they’re satisfied if they can have enough to enjoy life and keep things manageable.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
3 out of 13? Where can the story possibly go from here?
Foreign countries and shit.

That aside, people making estimations of "How much of the story we have yet to cover" or "How far away we are from the ending" need to realize that there's no guarantee whatsoever that the manga will necessarily cover all the arcs in the light novels.

I'll say just for context that my knowledge of what's ahead stops with the end of the next arc and by then I was bored with the story and I just dropped it.
Maybe the same will be true for the mangaka here. Or maybe he will wrap things in the next few chapters and we won't get a next arc either.

Dex-chan lover
so he doesn't even progress with them at all?!
No. Romance in this story is the worse i've seen handled among hundreds of isekai / trash harems i've read. It's practicely non-existant. It is so terrible that these two (livia and ange) kiss and sleep with eachother way before they even hold hands with the coward that is Leon. He is so against the idea of reciprocating their advances that you would think he is %100 gay (for the majority of the story) and is just forced to go along with the girls. Well, he is always forced to do everything anyway (including engagements with all the girls. He never initiates. All of them tricked him to compliance one way or another).

It is pretty bad to the point that Leon is probably the worst part of the story overall since he doesn't have any character development. What you see right now is what he is in the end as well.

Dex-chan lover
So even marie already know as fake saint.

Livia identity as true saint still uncover until the end?

Dex-chan lover
What? Why did they slap him? Was it not exactly what they wanted to hear? That he loved them?
In any other work I would have thought it was that they was angry he wanted a harem and force the girls to share him - but in this novel it has been well-established that they love each-others too, and a thruple is the ideal dream-scenario to them?
So did they slap him because he wasn’t giving them his true feelings & was just giving them a masked response like a typical guy? The King certainly got the last laugh here & I would like to see how Leon will pay him back (with interest) for this. Thanks for the translations.
I suppose that could be it, but I was under the impression he really did love them and was avoiding admitting that for other reasons (wanting to retire from politics etc.).

Dex-chan lover
every one has fanngs in this chapter! you get a fang you get a fang everyone gets a fang

Group Leader
i know it's not, but it feels like there's missing pages, or pages are shambled...
wake up (0) -> girls have something to say (1) -> he gets rekt with bitch sis (2) -> him outside to screw up the 3p (1 part 2) -> going back to bitch sis (2 part 2) -> king pull him a fast one (3)

Dex-chan lover
You know, if there was so much content to pull out of, why in the hell did the anime got so damn rushed? I would have loved to have a couple seasons at a nice pace... really enjoyed this A-hole of a protagonist

Users who are viewing this thread