Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Towards Determination

Dex-chan lover
@themanj 3) The government should be run by women. They would be wise to have many male nobles die in wars and battles. Otherwise the men might get some revolutionary ideas. In any case, as long as they get material to send into the meat grinder and it's men, not women, I doubt the government cares. An easy way to get lots of "volunteers". All good.

Is the compensation thing a reference to woman who went around marrying men for spousal pension of the lads that died in the war?

Adventurers are respected, they say..
Yet Leon was still in a somewhat bumpy road..
It's like the King is a decorative without any actual power over the Queen..?
Women have all the power.. but don't men have any at all?
Which parents' blood takes more importance in the fights for inheritance?

Banned
And here I always thought that a "mob" was a group of unruly people. It always seems weird to me when people use the word "mob" to refer to a single lifeform of any sort. If anything the Japanese term is closer to the reality than what I've often seen used over here.

That spinning compass has to be a Skies of Arcadia reference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIQ_M3og8Qk

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so the cheat item. The protagonist obtained it after enrolling.
But he's going to the location to get it ahead of time, yes?

Dex-chan lover
Mob never meant "enemy" anyway.
A "mob" is an improvised crowd.

That spinning compass has to be a Skies of Arcadia reference.
Skies of Arcadia didn't invent the spinning compass, though since the world of this series also seems to consist entirely of floating sky-islands, I guess it could be a direct reference. Skies of Arcadia was an awesome game and I should probably replay it eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread