Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Normal. Then The Abnormal.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait, I thought Olivia is supposed to be the otome protagonist? Or is it supposed to be Marie? OOooor did something happen that Marie replaced Olivia? Unless his memory also became fuzzy through the years... it's all so confusing!

And yeah, I bet Marie is actually his past-life sister or something. Hatred across the worlds heh.

Fed-Kun's army
@radstylix Congratulations you hit the Nail square in the middle!
Marie is indeed his sisters reincarnation and is replacing the protagonist which leads to a lot of chaos and almost will bring ruin to the country, but thats still ways ahead.

@ksenijkot Never underestimate the magnificents of tea my lad.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Lmao so the brother and sister both got reincarnated? It said that somehow he had a deep hatred for that girl and she basically did everything the main heroine was supposed to do.

Dex-chan lover
Is it weird I'd like to be a mob character?
Like, just be vibin' in the background, living a normal life while the MCs get to fight gods n' stuff.
Unless I already am the mob character in the story, in which case woo hoo!

Banned
I was thinking of something to say throughout most of this chapter... then they got to the dungeon at the end and we're shown a sexy teacher. I forgot whatever else I was going to say. Something about Luxon probably.

Sensei = best girl.

The girl is his sister kek

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
In all otome Isekai manga, every 'protagonist' or 'rival girl' always try their luck in meddling in between a prince & his established fiancee, whether they meant it or not. Every fiancees have the right to put the meddlers in their place tbh but the princes always sided with the meddlers, no matter how two-faced & lacking social manners they actually are. This is what I learned from the 'villainess' side of the story, who sometimes are the actual victim of scheming bad girls. This time the cute interloper is also a bad one. Cunning & she knows how to use her cuteness as a weapon.

I'm surprised to think that I now agree with a harem type manga, if only for this MC alone. He can collect all the beautiful victim-girls if he wants, if he can save them from humiliation/sabotage arc lol. I approve of him because he's actually good to the girl (& hopefully to that idiot prince's fiancee next). If he's here than I hope he'll turn the tide against this unfair world. Even I (as a woman) dislikes this world's matriarchal but extremely sexist setting.

Aggregator gang
Clearly someone was reincarnated and wants the reverse harem for themselves. The villainess definitely have noticed new girl's cunningness.

Users who are viewing this thread