Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 10 Ch. 49 - Path of Knighthood

Double-page supporter
I feel like there's way too many unnecessary commas in the speech. Honestly the grammar in general is weird. How does the sentence, "As of late, people have been calling, whoever is kind towards ladies, a knight." make sense? There's like, 2 extra commas in there that don't need to be there.
is because he is drinking the tea

Contributor
I feel like there's way too many unnecessary commas in the speech. Honestly the grammar in general is weird. How does the sentence, "As of late, people have been calling, whoever is kind towards ladies, a knight." make sense? There's like, 2 extra commas in there that don't need to be there.

How about "Troops that are stationed in the area, are unable to act, to provide support." when it could be "Troops stationed in the area are unable to provide support."

It's like all the commas missing from other series somehow ended up aggregating in this chapter, lol.

Dex-chan lover
GiFPOH7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
with the final boss showing up, it feels like this manga is nearing it's end and i don't like that even one fucking bit.

Dex-chan lover
Am I missing something or is the MC dense as shit? If it's powered by love, shouldn't Olivia, Angelica, or really any of the main girls Leon has interacted with (besides Marie) suffice? It's probably more complicated and I'm just stupid

Dex-chan lover
What’s with the sudden drop in grammar? Not just the extra commas, some places that need commas don’t have em, not to mention all the sentences that don’t make grammatical sense
Yea, they keep putting random commas and some of the sentences are a nightmare to try and figure out how to read. Also, why is "Viscount" now "Vicont"? Am I stupid because I don't remember it being spelled as "Vicont".

Supporter
Am I missing something or is the MC dense as shit? If it's powered by love, shouldn't Olivia, Angelica, or really any of the main girls Leon has interacted with (besides Marie) suffice? It's probably more complicated and I'm just stupid
At this point, he's still mentally stuck in thinking it has to follow the game storyline to work out, since so many of the big events are still happening, even if drastically sped up. Probably because he knows how to 'win' following the original story, and not thinking about the many alternate paths to get there that would normally exist when not constrained by a game studio's finite budget & time, nor all the additional ones he's opened up w/ his own actions to date.

Users who are viewing this thread