Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 12 Ch. 59 - Kingdom vs Principality

Dex-chan lover
My prediction is he kills Olivia to protect the world from her god level psychic powers, my reasoning being based on that last panel and because that elf fortune earlier said he would lose something important. That is the saddest ending I can think of, though. Hope I’m wrong, other possibility is Luxon dies.
What a downer I am.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
ah, so she's literally like the brain scorcher from stalker shadow of chernobyl? maybe even much more dangerous, that's a great hook for the next chapter

Contributor
It's actually working without him involved? I kinda don't believe it. This seems far too easy, maybe the boss monsters will regenerate or something.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god Marie route got an adeptation though art style is very questionable. No more yuri couple with the MC as the third wheel lol.

My prediction is he kills Olivia to protect the world from her god level psychic powers, my reasoning being based on that last panel and because that elf fortune earlier said he would lose something important. That is the saddest ending I can think of, though. Hope I’m wrong, other possibility is Luxon dies.
What a downer I am.
I think it's more of the latter, since it's the very thing he has from the start, hence the only important thing he has is Luxion.

Users who are viewing this thread