Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - It's The Best!

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling MC's sister was pretty spoiled in their past life. Seems she got disowned since MC managed to send proof before he died, though it's interesting that she likely died a lot older than MC since she got married. Seems she's still blaming his brother even now though lol, I'd be really amusing once she realizes Leon's her brother.

Also you could really say they're related, MC has shown a bit of his villainous side just now to match like his sister's lol.

Dex-chan lover
notes about marie, you might already guess who she is. as for her back story.
Marie is indeed leon`s little sister in her previous live. she likes to get spoiled and complain. and her brother always puts up with it. he was always the one cleaning her mess up. you might also guessed it but leon likes to play the bad guy. but is kind at heart/does the right thing when it matters. so what happened when he died in pre life.

their parents found the messages between the sister and him. she has always been stealing both their money, spending on luxury and vacations. and her brother is no longer their to clean her mess up. and the parents disowned her for indirectly killing her brother. and all the other shit. she has been homeless and then a prostitute before eventually dying. blaming all that on her brother. and now karma.

she is reborn in a poor household in debt, with idiotic parents and siblings. everything is getting pushed on to her. and later also throws her name around putting all the blame on her.
Her story reminds me of Liam from "I'm the evil Lord of an Intergalactic empire"

Dex-chan lover
The author truly must have had bad experiences with sisters in his real life. Almost every novel of his has a sister that pretty despicable
Sevens sister was possesed by an evil spirit. She wasnt even there by fhe time they fought.

Space lord doesnt have a sister.

Dex-chan lover
sometimes you read a manga and then the “comments” and realize mangadex has a buncha misogynistic dudes you normally never see… except in the most misogynistic mangas I guess

it’s fucking WILD this mangaka made the MC’s antagonist his own sister, like they could have made her literally ANYONE else like a boss, a stranger, a friend, an enemy

it wouldn’t even have to be a woman originally, could be anyone

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread