Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - White Gloves

Dex-chan lover
Long hair boy can just crossdress and marry the other dude problem solved

finally a true chad mc
none of this soyboi shit

what is up with that face on page 39 pfft
dk17ckzf0cl41.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
The very thought of him honestly trying to find a girl, even tho he hates how the world is is nonsense... what does he care if he is alone and dies without some heir later... he can just shut himself in, live a nice life on his personal island and then... done...
It just doesnt make sense... the MC shouldnt have any drive...

Oh man, he's even purposefully using informal speech when talking directly to royalty.

I like this MC so much.

Dex-chan lover
"Hello fuckers, i'm gonna destroy all 4 of you without moving my left hand."

Fed-Kun's army
we already knew mari was a reincarnated human its kinda dumb that mc never gave it any thought, my goodness his denseness is on par with harem mc and even though he claims to be mob character living mob life but a mob will never do anything like he did at the end there. mob characters are the one who gets knocked out in 1st round of a tournament for god damnit. this guy is a failure of mob character.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man Angelica's really a beauty there. Go MC save her from the bad ending route. She's free for grabs, so might as well add her to your side along with Olivia. Let your sister have her harem, while you have the better harem group ;3.

Though Angelica definitely needs to control her emotions, as MC said in the game her emotional outbursts were the reason for her downfall.

Dex-chan lover
yeah so far def one of the top ten misogynist mangas I‘ve read

this is even more braindead than a normal villainess manga… this universe has women literally ruling over men and then a duke’s daughter, the HIGHEST REIGNING WOMAN IN KINGDOM still gets a condemnation scene???

Last edited:
I thought he wasn't looking for a wife? Why if he going around looking for one?

Users who are viewing this thread