Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Night Before The Match

Fed-Kun's army
was there really a need for mc to behave like a cocky idiot? he could have simply set forward as a mere representative of angelica claiming being an explorer he is deemed as knight and wouldn't go well for his knights honor to leave a girl like that out while also claiming to not have any interest in prince's Harem affairs, that could have developed at least some sympathy for him or at least he wouldn't have been viewed with this much hostility, he could have also claimed to have a duel with future sword saint one of the princes lackeys as a reason but no he had to act like cocky bastard in front of everyone.
i do not what do these Japanese always have that they have to be seen as a bully victim in LN's and Manga in their school arcs. its really pathetic imo.

Fed-Kun's army
fack, so he's the main villian and the mc is his little sister lmao. Mecha fighting is awesome though

So Marie is the MC's Former Sister...

ANYWAYS BEAT THEM UP LEON LETZ GOOOOO!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Go MC beat the snot out of those nobles. I'm curious if both MC and Marie would realize later on that they're siblings in the past life lol. I'd definitely be chaos if that ever comes, maybe even if MC is chad enough to add her to his harem lol.

Also Angelica's really cute when angry lol, she's like a cat.

no matter how many times i read this chapter, i never getting tired of it.
the way the mc trash talk those trash is just MUACH PERFECT

Users who are viewing this thread