Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Night Before The Match

Aggregator gang
Damnnn so close to the juicy parts !
Leon : what the meaning of this armor name, the words sounds familiar .
Luxon : it’s the words that fitting your personality perfectly, master.

Dex-chan lover
@StorminUrAss well for your spoiler
she is the mc little sister in the wn and she doesn't change at all from the past as she think it all will work like the game not remembering the game has wars and they're in a really REALLY bad spot

Fed-Kun's army
here I am just wondering how the sister died?? could it be old age since this world could be a post apocalypse future?

Dex-chan lover
@lenovoaxioo Iirc 2slow didn't stop, just went on brief hiatus to refresh themselves. They've been going through a "translator's block" phase.

A lot was asking on how the MC's sister died. Well, I came from other sites and I found out what happened. Don't wanna spoil though. Anyways, enjoy the massacre!

Thank you guys at Striptease for translating this so much!!!

This manga is pretty fun in the weirdest ways.

Dex-chan lover
Hyyyyype! Just hearing Leon talk shit to those jackasses is great enough, but from the sounds of it, he's planning on giving this country the middle finger and going off to live independently somewhere after this. Nice.
I kinda doubt that he'll actually kill any of the other contestants, but...they certainly left that door open at least.

Everyone is thinking that, win or lose, he's screwed because he picked a fight with the royal family. Honestly though, it's the opposite; this is a win-win for him because if he wins, he takes away the bitch's reverse-harem. If he loses, he and Angelica don't have to see their faces again. The fact that he's gonna rake in the dough for beating up some assholes is the main reason to give it his all.

And speaking of Angelica, I am really digging the back and forth they have going on. Due to the nature of her position and role as "villainess", she's had to act a bit cold towards him up until now, but there's no public dignity left for her to defend now, and thus, she can speak plainly with him. She's quite the sweetheart too, even if it manifests as a sharp tongue. I ship it.

Dex-chan lover
BIG

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

NEXT PLEASE

Double-page supporter
"I think we shouldn't gamble!"

And this is yet another reason why Angelica is better than you.

Dex-chan lover
@Cyzeed

Reminds me of Knight's & Magic - mech isekai. Shame it was licensed, so no one's currently scanlating it on MDex. Might find it on some scraper website though

Users who are viewing this thread